Vacancy title: Accounts Intern[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Nonprofit, and NGO , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at: Collaborative Centre for Gender and Development
Deadline of this Job:
15 June 2022
Date Posted: Friday, June 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Accounts Intern shall perform the following among other duties and responsibilities:
ACCOUNTS INTERN TERMS OF REFERENCE:
• Support in preparation of payment vouchers and ensuring that they are properly authorized and accurately supported before payment processing.
• Updating and generating monthly reports for Cashbook and Ledger and preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements for all project accounts.
• Receiving & Reviewing Payment Requests.
• Printing, stamping & filing of finance documents.
• Processing of monthly Statutory payments.
• Checking for Tax Compliance.
• Monitoring organizational expenditure and performing budget tracking.
• Advise programs staff on requisitions preparations- in line with CCGD policies.
• Assist in preparation of finance reports.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (BCOM)/Business Management (BBM)/Business Administration (BBA) specializing in Finance or Accounting.
• CPA/ACCA qualification to be an added advantage.
• Should have Computer Skills.
• Should have good knowledge in accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Ability to work independently and take initiatives where required.
• Excellent administrative and organizing skills.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae only to the HR Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com clearly indicating the position you are applying for before 15th June 2022.
Please note that only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.