Jobs at:Generics Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
26 August 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, August 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Maintain/disburse petty cash
• Maintain M-PESA account- Receipt payments made via till number.
• Confirm and follow up on payments against cash sales
• Count the cash in the drawer at the end of the day and ensure cash equals receipts
• Performs daily, weekly, and monthly audits of cash/M-pesa intake and outtake
• Liaise with the payables/ treasury accountant on monies to be disbursed.
Credit Control duties
• Open credit Accounts for customers.
• Conducting due diligence and assess customers credit worthiness.
• Revenue collection from customers with accounts with the company.
• Monthly Bank reconciliations
• Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
• Any duty as assigned from time to time
Qualifications / Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Commerce, or any business-related course
• At least CPA part I
• At least 6 months experience in accounting
• Possess strong math skills
• Keen observer and attentive to detail
• Great team player, friendly with integrity
• Willing to learn new things
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Well versed with Microsoft Office Suite
• Can work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Excellent problem solver
• Customer-oriented with proven customer service skills
• Ability to prioritize and process multiple tasks simultaneously.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 6
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates to send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th August 2022.
Clearly indicate the job title on the subject line of the email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.