Jobs at:Youth Services and Resources
Deadline of this Job:
19 February 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, February 05, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Prepare the NGOs budget according to the program requirements and staffing numbers,
• Manage the various general funds, the operating funds, and the discretionary spending accounts to budget (meaning no exceeding expenditures above budgetary amounts).
• Keep enough funds available to pay bills and salaries of employees, vendors, and anticipate budgetary needs in the event of unforeseen challenges, environmental crises, and financial problems.
• Prepare the balance sheet, profit and loss statement (income statements), cash flow statements, and statements of owner’s equity.
• Analyze revenue and or receipts from donations.
• Resolve accounting discrepancies.
• Maintain cash receipts, vendor invoices, bank statements and other records of accounts as archives.
• Obtain the requisite skills of computer software and manual filing systems.
• Monitor financial reports against funds available with accuracy and detail.
• Submit timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close reports in the expected manner as per the deadlines and rules of the Nation, Government, State and District bodies.
• Coordinate with the internal and external auditors during audits and prepare financial audit preparation.
• Mentor, coach and develop the intellectual capacity of local staff regarding financial management.
• Analysis to find ways to minimize costs, maximize value and improve client/customer satisfaction, volunteer/employee productivity and morale.
• Demonstrate the benefits of transparent reports.
• Lead and/or assist key stakeholders and board of directors with seeking sources for fund-raising, assisting partners and donors with assessment of and effective utilization of funds.
• Report to board of directors and members of the finance committee.
• Reviewing and scrutinize the expenses while conducting a cost/benefit.
• Adherence to YSAR values, which are: Optimistic, Engaging, Determined and knowledgeable.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The successful candidate will join a dedicated team in a pleasant working environment. The position provides an opportunity for professional development in a multicultural and stimulating environment. We offer a salary according to experience.
Please apply and send your CV and cover letter in English (not more than 2 pages) to email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.