Accounts Payables Assistant
Jobs at:The Coca-Cola Company
Deadline of this Job:
24 November 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, November 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Purpose Statement
The Accounts payable assistant, ensures that all payable information is readily available and understandable, answers and resolves supplier queries, facilitates on time payment of suppliers, ensures that no invoices are paid unless due and checked.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Data capture all supplier invoices.
• Do creditors reconciliations.
• Process payments.
• Major suppliers acknowledgement of reconciliations completed monthly.
• Provide administration support to internal customers and suppliers.
• All creditors' payments to be made within agreed payment terms, ensuring that discount is obtained where possible.
• Process invoice receipts.
• Processing vendor payments
• Preparation of cash - flow projections
• Timely processing and payment of taxes
• Accounts payable end month closing
Skills, Experience & Education
• Minimum requirement: Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting
• Added advantage: CPA K
• 2-3 years experience.
• SAP experience.
• Creditors handling background.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.