Jobs at:Volt Management Services Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, July 20 2023
Date Posted: Friday, July 07 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Assistant Executive Finance (AP) plays a critical role in Overseeing, monitoring, and analyzing cost expenditures and purchases within the organization and makes recommendations about cost efficient and financially feasible cost options.
• Responsible in ensuring that suppliers invoices are processed and paid on time and accurately.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Accurate processing of supplier invoices ensuring compliance with KRA
• Supplier account reconciliation
• Processing of supplier payment
• Addressing supplier queries
• Archiving of documents
• Line Managers
• Other departments
• Statutory offices
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with vendors, suppliers, and internal stakeholders in a professional and courteous manner.
• Proficiency in managing financial transactions, including accounts payable processes, invoice processing, and payment reconciliation.
• Having a keen eye for detail to accurately review and verify invoices, expenses, and financial documents.
• Ability to identify and resolve issues related to accounts payable, such as payment discrepancies, invoice errors, or vendor disputes.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
• Proactive, results-oriented mindset with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team, collaborating with colleagues from various departments such as purchasing, finance, and procurement.
• Ability to work independently, take initiative and proactively drive tasks and projects forward.
• Have a growth mindset and actively seek opportunities to expand their knowledge and skills
• Familiar with excel functionalities.
• Knowledge of accounting principles.
• Behaviors that are tied to the achievement of organizational strategy and values.
• Passionate in everything we do
• Willing to embrace change.
• Accountable for self and team
• Never give up.
• Initiative is recognized
• Bachelors degree in BCOM, Business Administration
• Part 2
• Preferably 1 year experience in finance department.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.