Accounts Receivable Assistant
Deadline of this Job:
22 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Accurate payment receipts reconciliations are done on a daily basis.
• Preparation of bank and general ledger accounts reconciliations.
• Prepare and submit financial reports including weekly, and monthly operating reports, financial statements, audit reports, inventory, and capital purchases.
• Collections and daily follow-up on receivables and ensure proper credit terms are achieved for each customer.
• Timely and accurate filing of the statutory payments
• Review documents and transactions in the organization to ascertain the transactions' compliance, accuracy, relevance, and validation.
• Timely processing of payments and filing of the documents / posting as relevant
• Assist in the financial end-month closing and reporting process.
• Prepare and provide supporting documentation for internal and external audits.
• Maintain data integrity of financial records including the General and subsidiary ledgers.
• Ensure timely and professional communication between the Accounting department and internal and external customers.
• Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in accounting or finance.
• Must have completed at least CPA III
• Proven experience in the usage of accounting software preferably QuickBooks.
• Demonstrable debt collection and receivables collection skills.
• Good analytical and reporting skills with excellent attention to detail.
• High professional integrity and organizational skills.
• Must have a background working in the administrative department.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as an Accountant in a busy environment
• KCSE minimum grade B
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.