Jobs at:Janta Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
01 September 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 31, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Weekly checking of POD checklist for timely follow up with warehouse staff in case of delays.
• Generation of credit notes and validation prior to approval.
• Ensuring credit notes are processed accurately and sent to customers on timely basis
• Bank, Till and Bulk M-pesa daily reconciliation
• Actively following up on staff imprest receipts and expensing to the respective ledger account
• Preparing customer statements and credit note file and sending to customers by 5th.
• Timely customer debt collection for the assigned accounts
• Monthly customer accounts reconciliation
• Any other assigned duties
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Accounting, Commerce or related CPA II
• At least 2 – years’ experience in accounts -receivable manufacturing industry.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.