Accounts & Records Analyst
Jobs at:GoAfrica Global
Deadline of this Job:
23 January 2023
Date Posted: Friday, January 13, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The accounting and records management position is an integral part of daily operations, finance, and accounting. He/she will be a critical team player and demonstrate leadership in the development of policies, procedures and standards. Drive enforcement of financial and accounting controls.
• Bachelor’s in accounting, Financial Accounting with 3 years’ experience .A Degree in Economics is a plus Or 5 years practical experience book-keeping, financial reporting, managerial accounting, dashboarding
• Possess or working toward CPA II certification
• Data Entry in Excel, or SAS, or SQL Ms Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, Google Drive, Quick Books, Enterprise Resource Systems Attention to Detail
• Excellent Written and Verbal communication in English
• Decent in Kiswahili
• Professional dresser and conscious of the environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements
• Excellent work ethic and ability and work under pressure during long hours as needed
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates for this position send your CVs, certificates, list of references with the subject e.g “APPLICATION ACCOUNTS & RECORDS ANALYST” to email@example.com . The position is open until January 23rd, 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.