Accounts and Admin Assistant (Automotive)
Jobs at:Summit Recruitment and Search
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, January 08, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Keep up to date assets register and share reports on assets movement on quarterly basis.
• Carry out annual physical assets count and provide detailed analysis of assets condition, variances and other related issues to the supervisor.
• Keep the working environment tidy and clean.
• Ensure general cleaning is carried out once every month.
• Coordinate for scheduled staff meetings; keep attendance registers and meeting minutes.
• Document office related incidents and report to the supervisor appropriately.
• Prepare procurement plans for office consumables/ stationery and manage their usage.
• Keep up to date records of office consumables/stationery usage.
• Renewal of all company licenses- Trading licenses, fire prevention licenses, registration of a work pace, advertising licenses, motor vehicle licenses and inspection.
• Managing petty cash for all branches.
• Updating all staff attendance register for all branches.
• Payment of all utility bills- Electricity, water, airtime and internet.
• Receive and screen phone calls appropriately.
• Ensure staffs travel and accommodation while on official duty is well coordinated.
• Provide to finance sufficient support documents for travel and hotel invoices.
• Initiate procurements of goods and services in a timely manner.
• Keep up to date procurement status reports.
• Provide sufficient support documents to finance teams on all procurements carried out.
• Work with Finance teams to ensure supplier payments are communicated to them with complete details of the bills being processed.
• Staff biometric registration and removal.PA to managing director.
• Relevant bachelor’s degree.
• Must have a minimum CPA II.
• Must have 3 years of experience as an accounts/admin assistant and at least 1 year experience as a PA.
• Excellent problem-solving skills with strong energy, enthusiasm and confidence.
• Self-motivated and proactive and has ability to work to meet deadlines.Flexibility and adaptability.
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Integrity, confidentiality and trustworthiness.
• Good communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.