Acess to Finance Officer-TRANSFORM Project
Jobs at:Heifer International
Deadline of this Job:
15 March 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 01, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Senior Manager, Global Supply Chain Risk and Compliance is a member of the Global Supply Chain team who has the responsibility for ensuring internal controls are followed throughout the supply chain, particularly focused on procurement processes and controls. To achieve this the senior manager has the duty of reviewing supply chain agreements and related documentation to ensure compliance to IRC requirements and to resolve any identified gaps, queries or red flags. In addition, the senior manager conducts data analysis to validate fraud prevention controls are working effectively through post-contract monitoring. The senior manager collaborates internally with procurement category managers, Regional Supply Chain Directors, DDOs, CDs, SCCs, internal auditors and ECU investigators.
• Responsible for risk-based reviews of all procurement documentation related to supplier agreements prior to finalizing awards to ensure full compliance to internal policies and donor requirements.
• Perform post-contract data analysis to identify procurement red flags or other anomalies.
• Identify and resolve red flags for fraud, collusion and other misconduct.
• Carry out improved due diligence on counterparties to establish their identity, bona-fides, antecedents, reputation and capacity.
• Ensure that contract review findings are documented and communicated to responsible leaders to improve compliance.
• Ensure that tracking tools are maintained through the chain of the contract review, and these are sufficient to act as an audit trail for the purposes of internal, donor and investigations.
• Facilitate legal review of contracts and subsequent sign-off within IRC.
• Carry out analysis of procurement data and prepare reports on findings, trends, patterns and identify any areas of risk.
• Assist in developing detailed reports, tools and processes post-contract procurement monitoring using data analytics and follow up on identified control weaknesses.
• Make recommendations to responsible leaders for actions informed by the results of data analysis.
• Prepare presentations including case studies and exhibits to support regional training initiatives and lead training with groups across IRC.
• Conduct country assessments to identify unique local circumstances that affect supplier due diligence, including resolving acceptable substitutes where certain due diligence references, documentation or information is not available within that location.
• Conduct supply chain risk assessment with the aim of identifying potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements compliance initiative plans for resolution of problematic issues.
• Review and remain current on all regulatory requirements. Responsible for the development of evaluation and compliance testing procedures and the continuous improvement to ensure regulatory compliance throughout assigned areas of supply chain.
• Participate in the onboarding and immersion training of new supply chain leads in the country programs.
• Bachelor’s Degree required;
• Professional certifications in internal audit, fraud examination or supply chain compliance are desired
Demonstrated Skills And Competencies
• Fluency in English is required, French and or Arabic language skills are desired.
• Ability to identify fraud red flags during procurement process
• Proven ability in applying Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word as well as experience implementing and using procurement systems
• Strong time management and interpersonal skills!
• Strong data management and analytical skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to Heifer International on jobs.jobvite.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.