Jobs at:Madison Group Limited
Deadline of this Job:
02 December 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
The function will provide strategic guidance on products design and profitability. In addition, the function shall ensure that the company is in compliance with the periodic reporting as required by the Insurance Regulatory Authority.
The role will provide support for both General and Medical Business by;
• Collect, validate all data required for quarterly valuations.
• Undertaking quarterly actuarial valuation of the technical liabilities.
• Analyzing Actuarial Statistics parameters for decision making.
• Conduct Product Designs, Development, and Pricing.
• Preparing claims management and Loss ratio reports.
• Review of product performance on a quarterly basis to determine product profitability.
• Review of premium rates in consultation with the Consulting Actuary
• Compiling market share data for General business and Healthcare using the Annual accounts of various companies
• Support the Finance department in the monthly reporting of premium and claims liabilities
• To provide any other required actuarial support to the Company.
• Enhance risk management by supporting the appointed actuary and auditors.
Qualifications and Work Experience
• BSC Degree in Actuarial Science
• Progress in Actuarial Professional Exams
• 2 years’ work experience in a General Insurance Company
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applications should be addressed to the Group Human Resources Manager, Madison Group Limited, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to be received by Friday 2nd December, 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.