Deadline of this Job:
08 February 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 25, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
What you will be doing:
• Designing, pricing and implementing bespoke Agriculture insurance solutions to different segments, markets and crops etc.
• Conduct, document and implement research on product opportunities as well as projects undertaken by the business. This includes research for improvements to processes under Pula’s existing products, pricing or pay-out techniques.
• Collecting, managing and ensuring high quality data is collected across our countries of operations especially for new or modified products.
• Review and analysis of the data collected as part of developing and pricing the product.
• Creative thinking around analysis of customer data and visualizing this data ● Provide technical and analytical support in engagements with insurers and reinsurers to seek their buy-in into the new or modified products.
• Developing technical notes, legal wordings, and briefs for insurers and reinsurers across various geographies.
• Supporting the business in the negotiation of product design and rates between the client, insurers and reinsurers.
• Payouts: Provide timely payout reports, and present the payout reports to internal as well as external stakeholders which include Commercial teams, Clients, Insurers etc.
• Coordination: Closely coordinate with the Field Operations team to get timely CDR reports and yield data.
• Provide feedback to the Field Ops team on data quality and future improvements. ● Work closely with reinsurers and insurers to get the payout approvals. ● Automation: Work closely with the innovation team on internal automation projects
• Data management: Ensuring data protocol, systems, and quality control measures are developed, identifying, and maintaining digital security systems to safeguard sensitive data, initiate data improvement and data automation strategies.
• Claims experience Analysis: Monitoring claims experience of company’s insurance products to feedback on product re-structuring and pricing decisions.
• Support the overall growth of business of the firm, meeting with external business partners as part of expansion initiatives.
• Understand, analyze, and design solutions based on engagements with potential clients to understand their risk exposure needs.
• Bachelor's Degree in Actuarial Science
• A minimum of two actuarial papers or equivalent from the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.