Advisory Graduate Associate 2023 – Transactions
Jobs at:PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2023
Date Posted: Friday, March 10, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The role :
The graduate Associate role will give you an opportunity to start your career with a community of solvers that encourages you to lead with your heart and values.
• You will Learn through experience. Find the skills you’ll use to solve challenges today and tomorrow.
• You will have an opportunity to apply your insights, skills and experience and help us deliver lasting outcomes for clients.
• You will bring your unique voice and experience to our diverse teams. Together, we'll find a new and empowering way of working.
• You will meet a firm that has the opportunities, mentorship and technology to take your career to the next level
• Must be a Kenyan citizen.
• Should have a B+ and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or its equivalent
• Should have graduated in 2022, or be graduating in 2023,
• completed their studies by August 2023
• Must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of upper second-class honors or its equivalent
For business units;
• A Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Data analytics, Math and business related courses with a minimum of upper second class honors or its equivalent
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click here to apply
Documents required- mandatory to attach
For those who have graduated
KCSE certificate or its equivalent
All results transcripts
National Identity Card
For those who have not graduated
KCSE certificate or equivalent
All transcripts to date
Letter from the university indicating expected completion date and expected degree results
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.