Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysist
Jobs at:Twiga Foods
Deadline of this Job:
28 January 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, January 12, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Twiga Foods Limited is looking for suitably qualified individuals to fill the role of Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). The role holder will be responsible for financial analysis, research, data gathering, data analysis, automation of analysis and reporting. He / She will play a critical role in evaluating and reviewing supply chain activities that enable decision making.
• This includes research on topical business issues pertaining to single or multiple areas. The process includes collecting qualitative and quantitative information in relation to the research, validating the information, analyzing the information, and summarizing the information into a report and sharing any recommendations.
• Reporting is a critical part of the FP&A function. This includes provision of information in various formats (presentations, word documents and excel files) to multiple stakeholders in the business. Reporting plays a key role in enabling timely business decisions that are geared towards achieving our objectives. Specific workstream for the job holder will include:
o Revenue & Cost reconciliation process: the job holder will support the monthly revenue and cost reconciliation process. The job holder is expected to take information provided by the Accounting Team and map the data into the existing budget format.
• A core function of the FP&A function is to perform Analysis. This includes financial and/or data analysis or a combination of the two. A typical process would include:
o Understanding the context by formal and/or informal discussions with the relevant stakeholders.
o Collect information, analyze the information and summarize the information into observations & recommendations.
Minimum Qualifications And Experience
• A Bachelor’s in Economics, Actuarial Science, Business Administration, or another relevant field.
• Has the intention to start or has started the CFA program would be an added advantage.
• A course in programming and/or machine learning would be an added advantage.
• Interest or experience in investment banking, VC, PE is an added advantage.
• Strong Excel and quantitative skills with the ability to quickly learn new technical skills.
• Already has or is keen to build communication and social skills and is flexible to work within a multi-cultural team environment.
• Interest in data and financial analysis.
• Organized with a high level of initiative.
• Good research, writing and communication skills.
• Self-driven and tech savvy.
• Highest standards of accuracy.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.