Asset Finance Analyst
Deadline of this Job:
22 February 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 07, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
You might like this job if:
You’re a perfectionist and love getting into the fine details
You’re able to think on your feet and create systems, policies and processes that support scale
You’re ambitious, quick to learn new skills, and like to multitask.
You want to create a cleaner, safer, and technologically advanced future for African cities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Analyze financial information and assess the creditworthiness of the applicant through financial statements and credit history.
• Process and give recommendations on credit applications within the current limits and prepare a full credit analysis for credit proposal presentation in the credit committee.
• Understanding of business, economic and industry risk and to clearly identify financial risks and/or other risks associated to the transaction (Asset, structure etc)
• Assist in reviewing and negotiating agreements, financing, joint development and multi-partner agreements;
• Consolidate reports that are accurate, insightful and relevant to the department and company
• Monitor lease portfolio to detect signs of financial distress. Track, analyze and report project portfolio information and status, revenues/dues collected, cost of goods and transaction costs, and other key metrics. Prepare financial analyses of production variances.
• Filing official insurance - related paperwork such as claims and any other insurance documents that are brought forth from the Operations Team.
• Participate in the administrative daily workload as the scanning of all credit and insurance documents.
• Improve the effectiveness of the credit appraisal processes.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or other business related field
• Certified Financial Analyst will be an additional advantage
• 3-5 years of strong quantitative credit experience in a bank, deposit taking sacco or any other financial institution.
• Impeccable understanding of financial statements, ratios and concepts
• Experience performing financial modeling and the understanding of financial concepts.
• Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases. Additional knowledge of financial software is a plus..
Attitude and approach
• Ethical behavior
• Strong communication and analytical skills.
• Advanced Excel Skills
• A strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancy in data
• A proactive approach to work, the ability to handle multiple tasks, and to maintain a high-quality standard when working under time pressure.
• Excited to learn & not scared of asking questions
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to BasiGo on basigo.bamboohr.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.