Asset Finance Manager
Jobs at:HF Group
Deadline of this Job:
25 March 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Overall Job Purpose
The Asset Finance Manager will be responsible for:
• Developing and managing the growth of the Asset Finance and Insurance Premium Finance products in the bank.
• Coordinating activities from all Motor Vehicle dealers, Insurance Companies, Brokers, Agents and direct customers.
• Coordinating all Car tracking companies and follow ups on all matters relating to tracking of motor vehicles
• Principal contact for all asset finance related issues in the bank
• Growth of income from Asset Finance and Insurance Premium Finance products and services
• Growth of customer base for Asset Finance and Insurance Premium Finance products and services
• Liaise with internal functional partners to ensure support to Relationship Managers and clients are adequate and prompt.
• Oversee the Asset Finance and Insurance Premium Finance lines of business for the bank
• Review the Bank’s Asset Finance and Insurance Premium Finance offerings (packages) and appropriate pricing strategies for the target market segments.
• Assist in developing annual business plan and annual sales targets that will ensure HFC commands desirable market share within the Asset Financing and Insurance Premium Finance market segment.
• Develop and implement promotion programmes to enhance demand creation for the Bank’s Asset Finance and Insurance Premium Finance offers and accelerate business growth. This includes internal and external promotion programmes.
• Coordinate sales channels through Relationship Managers and Branch network to drive the growth of Asset finance and Insurance Premium finance volumes
• Training all branches and support departments on Vehicle and Asset Finance and Insurance Premium Finance products to ensure uniform knowledge levels
• Organizing and hosting customer/supporters functions in recognition of business support
• Attending customer/supporters function on behalf of the bank and representing the bank in industry functions where required
• Managing the relationships between the bank and the different stakeholder in the Asset Finance and Insurance Premium Finance value chain namely: Insurance Companies, Insurance Brokers, Insurance Agents, Motor Dealers and Asset Dealers.
• Managing all customer queries and establishing feedback monitoring mechanisms to ensure customer satisfaction
• Supervising the Department’s Administrative role to ensure both internal and customer service standards are strictly observed and maintained
• Ensuring that the insurance premium finance and Vehicle and Asset Finance loan portfolio is closely monitored and where default or anomaly is detected
• Following up with Insurance Companies to ensure timely payment of refunds on cancellation of Insurance Premium Finance facilities
• Prepare sector reports as part of market assessment/business screening.
• Implement processes and procedures that ensure on-going compliance with requirements of relevant risk management systems and policies for Vehicle and Asset Finance and Insurance Premium Finance line of business.
• Ensure compliance with the Lending policy of the Bank, with regard to the insurance premium finance and Vehicle and Asset Finance loan products, timely reconciliation of suspense and income accounts
• Ensure timely preparation and submission of accurate management reports
• Cross sell the other bank products to the customers and non-customer
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• University degree in a business related field.
• Professional Qualifications in Accountancy and or credit
• Master’s degree in a business- related field will be an added advantage
• At least 7 years banking experience in Asset Finance Management
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Fully conversant with all Asset finance related matters
• Strong appreciation of banking operations in Kenya
Key Competencies and Skills
• Good networking skills within the Motor Industry
• Team Work and Interpersonal skills.
• Integrity and Professionalism, Communication Skills
• Ability to work independently under strict deadlines.
• Demonstrated good planning and organization skills.
• Report writing and presentation skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply for this job
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.