Assistant Accountant – PAayables
Jobs at:KCA University (KCAU)
Deadline of this Job:
11 October 2022
Date Posted: Friday, October 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The job holder will be responsible for processing payments and reconciling accounts payable transactions.
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Weekly plan of payments on the priority list
• Generation of weekly reports of payments done
• Preparation of payment vouchers in the System for all approved payments
• Custody and retrieval of payment vouchers and payment support documents
• Verification of documents and preparation of payment vouchers
• Handling petty cash
• Reconciling all petty cash held in other offices and campuses
• Vendors accounts reconciliation
• Handling all payment enquiries
• Perform any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by your Supervisor or Management.
Qualifications And Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Accounting or related area from a recognized university.
• 1 year of experience in a Finance/Accounting environment, preferably an institution of higher learning
• Hands-on knowledge and experience of computerized accounts and accounting systems
• Certified Public Accountant Part 1 qualification will be an Added Advantage
Other Skills And Competencies
• Ability to develop spreadsheets and do data analysis.
• Effective time management skills
• Demonstrate sound work ethic.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Problem-solving skills
• Closing 11th October 2022
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV including three referees, academic and professional certificates, and a clear copy of your Kenya National ID and iTax certificate via email to email@example.com .
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• The subject of your email should read the position
• Head of Human Resources,
• KCA University,
• P.0. Box 56808-00200,
• Nairobi, Kenya
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.