Jobs at:Mount Kenya University
Deadline of this Job:
10 November 2022
Date Posted: Friday, October 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key responsibilities also include
• Responsible for the preparation of the financial statements as and when required.
• Ensure timely posting of journals and preparation of bank reconciliations and other control accounts (e.g. payroll, cash controls, suspense etc.)
• Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements.
• Custodian of all accounting documents.
• Verifying accounting documents under his/her section.
• Any other duties that may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business with specialization in Accounting/Finance or its equivalent. CPA (K)
• 3 years’ experience as Accounts Assistant
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.