Assistant Accounts Receivable
Deadline of this Job:
28 January 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, January 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Generate all invoices.
• Responsible of generating ETR receipts on Tims devise.
• Support on generating IFRIS invoices and ensure they match with sage invoices.
• Support in billing of regional partners.
• Responsible for ensuring all invoices are paid on time as per the terms of agreement.
• Responsible for supporting on debt collection whenever requested by your supervisor.
• Generate credit notes on all disputed invoices as agreed with supervisor and clients while maintaining high levels of integrity in this process.
• Cleaning up aging summary by sharing recommendations with your supervisor. And follow up implementation.
• Responsible for recording all payment receipts and reconcile any variances monthly and lead no outstanding disputed figures.
• Responsible for sharing payment receipt with customers
• Responsible for neat and chronological filing of customer invoice, ETR and monthly z report and credit notes
• Responsible for recording Withholding tax, filing, and reconciling any variances.
• Responsible for sharing monthly statement of accounts with all clients
• Responsible for notifying your line manager of accounts that are overdue and follow up consistently to ensure payments are done timely
• Responsible for reminding customers on their outstanding payments and follow up any queries raised and ensure they are resolved in a timely manner and payments received.
• Responsible of implementing customer credit terms
• Responsible for payment allocation and withholding tax matching.
Audit and Tax management
• Responsible for collating and keeping Vat and Withholding taxes.
• Liaise with Accounts Receivable officer on sales figures and respective ledgers.
• Responsible for any external audit matters in relation with sales.
• Level / KCSE minimum C Plus
• 1-3 Years’ experience.
• CPA (Minimum CPA 2) is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Sage accounting is an added advantage.
• Good Excel skills in spreadsheet creation and updating
• Good understanding of VAT taxation.
• Good understanding of invoicing and withholding processes
• Excellent customer excellence skills
• Strong planning and organization skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and high levels of integrity.
• Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
• Attention to detail to maintain high levels of accuracy
• Strong team player.
• Computer proficiency in Excel, word and emails.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.