Assistant Credit Controller
Jobs at:Mintvilla Housing Real Estate
Deadline of this Job:
16 December 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Assistant Credit Controller is responsible for assisting the credit controller in managing the debts of the business. He or she helps in overseeing all debts owed to a company from existing creditors and manages new requests for credit.
• As an Assistant Credit Controller, you will be responsible for assisting in collecting debts from our company debtors, evaluating new credit requests, ensuring timely payments of company debts, processing sale agreement schedules, maintaining the trading receivable ledger, and providing administrative support.
Roles And Responsibilities
• As an Assistant Credit controller, you are responsible for assisting in the management of trading receivables and adhering to company payment policies and plans. The duties include contacting customers or clients to notify them of missed payments and coordinate with the credit controller and other departments to determine payment plans. The following include some more responsibilities.
• Assisting the credit controller in debt collection
• Follow up on overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales.
• Maintain sales records both virtual and physical
• Assisting in review of credit policy.
• Undertake account reconciliations as required
• Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management.
• Receipt payments and update client accounts
• Maintain accurate records of all communication with clients and credit statements
• Check consumer credit adherence and communicate decisions to the credit controller in a timely manner.
• Ensure that agreed payment plans by the clients are adhered to and raise any concerns of late payments to the credit controller in time
• Maintain sales records, conduct regular analysis of the debt-control system and implement changes as needed to reduce bad debts with the advice of the management
• Report any payment issues to credit controller.
• Follow up on over dues, payments and implement company collections procedures as necessary.
• Look for ways to improve debt collection processes.
• Assist the credit controller in all clerical works
• Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
• Strong organization skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Communication skills.
• Familiarity with data entry and analysis.
• Ability to listen to customers and negotiate solutions.
• Decision making skill
• Team management skills
• Debt recovery management
Minimum Training And Experience
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as credit controller in a busy firm.
• Sound knowledge in Credit Management
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• CPA 4 will be an added advantage
• Certified Credit Control professional certification will be an added advantage
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, finance or accounting
• Good understanding of the legal complexities of loans, payment plans, and interest rates.
• Proficient in Accounting and Office software.
• Ability to reconcile complex debtors' accounts.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to deal with problematic clients.
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent negotiating skills
• Experience of working as accounts receivable,
• Experience in collections or billing or similar extensive work
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the position as subject of email.
• Interested and qualified? Go to Mintvilla Housing Real Estate on mintvillas.recruiteze.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.