Assistant Director Audit
Jobs at:Nairobi City County Public Service Board
Deadline of this Job:
13 May 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Degree in Finance or any other business related field
• Must be a CPA(K) Holder
• At least 3 years auditing experience
• Those who have served as Chief Internal Auditor for at least 3 years or Senior Internal Auditor for at least 5 years.
• Head of Systems Audit Section.
• Performs general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
• Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
• Directs and/or performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
• Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
• Coordinates and interacts with external auditors, systems administrators, staff and law enforcement officials as appropriate; may be required to testify in court.
• Maintains latest knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.