Assistant Director/Manger Internal Audit
Jobs at:National Hereos Council
Deadline of this Job:
10 February 2023
Date Posted: Friday, January 27, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
VACANCY NO. HC/09/2022: Assistant Director/Manger Internal Audit
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
• Have a minimum period of ten (10) years relevant work experience three (3)of which should have been on Supervisory level;
• Have Bachelors Degree in any of the following disciplines: Accounting, Finance or Business Administration (Finance and Accounting option) or relevant field from a recognized university;
• Have Masters degree in any of the following disciplines: Business Administration (Accounting/Finance Option) or relevant field from a recognized institution;
• Have passed Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (K) or its equivalent qualification;
• Be a registered member of ICPAK in good standing and OR Be a Member of the IIA/ISACA in good standing;
• Have a certificate in a management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
• Be proficient in computer application skill;
• Have demonstrated professional competence and ability as reflected in work performance and results; and
• Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing secretariat to the Audit committee,
• Formulating and coordinate the implementation of internal audit policies, strategies and plans,
• Compiling and issue internal audit reports;
• Conducting special audits and investigations,
• Setting up and implement systems in accordance with auditing standards,
• Testing the efficacy of the risk assessment systems,
• Monitoring and reporting on the Board overall risk profile,
• Supporting various departments in risk profiling, Reviewing correctness and accuracy of accounting reports,
• Providing of independent assurance on risk management process on both design and operation; and
• Assuring on risk control effectiveness, efficiency and adequacy and risk management processes.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested persons who meet the requirements should submit their application through the recruitment portal recruitment.nationalheroescouncil.or.ke on or before close of business 10th February, 2023. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted and shall be required to download and dully fill the Heroes Council application for employment form, from the Heroes Council website. The Candidate will be required to produce originals of their Birth Certificate, National Identity Cards. Academic and Professional Certificate and transcripts during interviews.
National Heroes Council is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
National Heroes Council
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.