Assistant Fund Administrator
Jobs at:CIC Insurance
Deadline of this Job:
07 February 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 01, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for maintenance of client data to ensure timely creation, purchase, receipting, withdrawal, and reconciliation of clients’ accounts on a daily basis.
• Responsible for withdraw, redemption of units and reconciliation of client accounts on a daily basis;
• Contact customers to verify their withdrawal requests;
• Confirm client bank details, balances and prepare payment schedule;
• Liaise with custodians for resolution of reconciliation issues;
• Distribute income for the various funds at different periods;
• End of day process for purposes of generating pricing;
• Prepare weekly and monthly production reports;
• Dispatch of client statements;
• Participate and attend scheduled trustee meetings;
• Generate commission monthly statements for review and approval;
• Log of client complaints for onward resolution;
• Prepare and dispatch instructions to the custodians;
• Contact and respond customers to their requests
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant business field
• Progress towards relevant professional field (Added advantage)
• Up to two (2) years’ relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies
• MS Suite
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
• Time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to exercise prudent judgment.
• Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize, and work under pressure
• Proactive and able to work with minimal supervision
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.