Assistant Fund Administrator
Jobs at:Jubilee Insurance
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, June 09 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 06 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Ref. No: JAML006
• The role is accountable for the day-to-day execution of client withdrawals & fund switch requests and Investment reconciliations. The role will deliver operational effectiveness ensuring TAT on client disbursement of funds for excellent client experience.
• Receipt of customers funds from all channels including mobile and bank platforms.
• Inflow accounts reconciliation and transfer of funds from Mobile money accounts and bank collection accounts into the investment account.
• Disbursement accounts reconciliation.
• Prepare the suspense report and monitor suspense activity.
• Responsible for withdraw/switches, redemption of units and reconciliation of client accounts on a daily basis.
• Debiting clients’ accounts and process payments end-to end.
• Preparation of letters/inbanking instructions to the custodian to facilitate payments.
• Preparation of monthly interest disbursements and standing order payments
• Liaise with custodians for resolution of reconciliation issues.
• Distribute income for the various funds at different periods.
• End of day process for purposes of generating pricing.
• Prepare weekly and monthly production reports.
• Participate and attend scheduled trustee meetings.
• Generate commission monthly statements for review and approval.
• Prepare and dispatch instructions to the custodians.
• Prepare monthly Fund Valuation reports.
• Prepare regulatory, trustees and clients reports.
Compliance Monitoring and Adherence:
• Monitoring regulatory changes and ensuring that the firm's operational activities remain compliant with all applicable regulations and policies.
• Conducting regular compliance reviews and audits to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements.
• Monitoring fund performance and identifying risks associated with fund operations.
• Developing and implementing risk management strategies to mitigate risks and ensure the safety of fund assets.
• Working with other departments to ensure that all risks are identified and addressed.
• Knowledge of capital markets and CMA regulatory requirements
• Knowledge of Fund Valuation.
• Knowledge of investment classes.
• Excellent customer service, communication, and presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
• Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail; strong ability to scrutinize and examine.
• Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, multi-task, problem-prevention, and problemsolving skills.
• Willingness to adapt to changing business needs.
• Ability to exercise prudent judgment.
• Proactive and able to work with minimal supervision.
Academic Background and Relevant Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or related fields.
• Professional qualifications such as ACCA, CFA, or CPA are an added advantage.
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and at least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role and fund accounting and reporting systems.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by Friday, 9th June 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.