Assistant Internal Auditor General (Assistant Director)
Jobs at:Machakos County Public Service Board
Deadline of this Job:
24 February 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
managing of internal audit technical divisions within head office comprising of finance, training and administration, systems audit, information technology, audit reports and investigations and budget monitoring and evaluation, and participating in planning, designing, development and operation of major computer based systems to determine whether adequate controls are in place;
systems testing is performed at appropriate stages; or systems documentation is complete, accurate and the needs of users are met.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have; -
• have served in the grade of Principal Internal Auditor for a minimum period of three (3) years;
• be a registered member of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) or the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK), or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA);
• have demonstrated wide administrative capabilities and a high degree of competence in managing the audit function at a high level including the ability to device, develop and implement strategic corporate and operational audit plans; and
• have demonstrated a high degree of integrity at the previous position and can be a team player
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified persons are requested to fill the Online application form accessible from Machakos County Public Service Board Portal through the following link: http://machakos.go.ke/jobs
Note that all applications must be submitted electronically.
Applicants should upload certified scanned copies of their academic certificates, professional Certificates from tertiary institutions and National Identification Cards. All applications must be received on or before 24th February, 2023 5:00 PM.
Note: The Candidates will be required to:
• Produce originals of their National identity Cards, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
• Candidates with foreign Qualifications should get clearance from the Commission for University Education (CUE)
It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
County Government of Machakos is an equal opportunity employer: Women, Persons with disabilities and other disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.