Assistant Manager, Fraud Risk Management
Jobs at:NCBA Group
Deadline of this Job:
18 December 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Purpose Statement
The position is responsible for the bank’s Fraud Risk Management Programs. This includes, Fraud risk assessment reviews, MIs and exception reports reviews, aggregate & residual fraud risk reporting, providing assurance that fraud risk adheres to approved risk appetite and providing industry guidance/reporting around emerging fraud risk threats and trends, conducting fraud risk awareness campaigns and training. Key areas of focus is to assist businesses with implementing initiatives & processes to minimize fraud losses.
Ideal Job Specifications
• Undergraduate degree – minimum upper 2nd class honours and added advantage for a person with the following disciplines: Computer Science/Information Technology, Finance/Accounting, Economics, Actuarial Science or Criminal Justice.
• Proficiency in information technology T24 is a must
• Professional qualifications in Fraud Risk Management, Systems Audit, Data Analytics will be an added advantage
• Proficiency in information technology and relevant Information Security Certification i.e. CISSP, CISA / CISM, ISO/IEC 27001 will be an added advantage
• Familiarity with wide array of fraud tools, applications and solutions
• Good understanding of CAAT’s (Computer assisted auditing tools) will be an added advantage
Desired Work Experience
• Minimum 5 years of analytics experience in financial industry or Financial Crime Risk Management or risk operations.
• Familiarity with wide array of banking Fraud Analysis tools, applications and solutions. Excellent communication (oral/writing) and presentation skills
• The ability to identify, assess, monitor, control and mitigate fraud risks i.e. excellent analytical skills.
• Ability to develop and implement critical Fraud Risk Assessment, Testing and QA programs.
• Awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic, market environment and regulatory framework in which the NCBA Bank operates
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.