Assistant Manager Finance
Jobs at:Reeds Africa Consult
Deadline of this Job:
31 May 2022
Date Posted: Monday, May 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The ideal candidate will ensure the finances of company are managed efficiently and properly, in accordance with highest standards of good practices within the country and complying with all financial and statutory requirements.
• Provide of timely and accurate financial information, analysis, and insight across the company, including income, expenditure, balance sheet, cash flow and budget holder information.
• Ensure proper recording of, and accounting for, income and expenditure in compliance with company accounting policies and other regulations and statutory requirements.
• Review, development and provision of global financial management information, analysis, processes, and systems
• Act as a strategic financial adviser to the Leadership and Senior Management Team, providing sound advice, guidance and information on organizational performance, risks and opportunities.
• Take overall responsibility for preparation of management reporting, annual accounts and audit matters to ensure compliance with statutory requirements, reporting and governance structures.
• Manage the annual closing of accounts, year-end audit process and preparation of the statutory financial statements for the group including managing the relationship with company external auditors.
• Work in partnership with the Senior Management Team to ensure effective income tracking and cost management, cost recovery and return on investment.
Qualifications and Experience
• At least 3-5 years of experience in Big Four firms is a Must
• Bachelor degree in Finance or related field.
• Should be a CPA-K
• Familiar with Kenyan tax acts and international accounting standards, together with financial management and ability to provide proper improving suggestions
• Ability to manage 3-5 people finance team and be responsible for checking the accuracy of output, such as VAT and PAYE declaration
• Knowledgeable and experienced on Tax matters in Kenya
• Ability to speak Chinese is an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.