Associate, Accounts Payable
Jobs at:Koko Networks
Deadline of this Job:
09 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Associate, Accounts Payable
As Account payable manager, you will provide support to the finance and procurement departments as well as the organization at large by managing daily payables and reimbursements activities. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers, high level of confidentiality and attention to details.
What You Will Do
• Management of the vendors data base.
• Ensure matching of open purchase orders and goods received vouchers periodically in liaison with business.
• Reconcile payments to creditors statements and detailed vendor account.
• Prepare periodic reports to aid in cash flow planning.
• Review employees' expense reports, verify accuracy and submit for payment/recovery.
• Conduct trainings on finance procurement and accounts payable processes to business.
• Update the Procurement Manager on country/ regional procurement and payment movements and investigate and communicate any disputed amounts and ensure resolution of queries that arise.
• Verifying prices and amounts received with invoices to ensure proper payments to vendors.
• Follow up and resolve any outstanding invoices disputed in the statements.
• Working with procurement and other departments to obtain proper documentation for invoices.
• Ensure real time supplier reconciliation against statements.
• Preparing payment voucher after ensuring proper documentation and approval on timely basis.
• Ensure posting of payments on real time basis in the system.
• Maintain proper filling of documents and maintain proper records.
• Regularly review and reconcile vendor accounts.
• Ensure Petty cash posting and reconciliation.
• Provide accurate and timely reports as required by management for monitoring payables key performance indicators.
• Ensure timely preparation of daily payments reports.
• Create and promote a positive work environment within accounts team.
• Ensure proper identification and documentation of fixed assets invoices for capitalization.
What You Will Bring
• Good understanding of the common fiscal procedures
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office applications
• Exceptional multitasking and organizational skills
• Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• University Degree in Business preferably Bachelor of Commerce Accounting/Finance
• Possess professional qualification (CPAK/ACCA) is an added advantage
• MUST have minimum five (5) years working experience in the supervisory role in Finance department.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.