Associate Financial Officer
Jobs at:World Bank Group
Deadline of this Job:
31 August 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, August 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Structure, price and execute fixed income transactions for IFC’s clients including debt capital markets, structured products (including securitizations, covered bonds, structured debt funds, credit guarantees, risk sharing facilities and other instruments), as well as interest rate and currency derivatives.
• Build and maintain relationship with key partners, including international investment banks, local banks, capital market firms, investors, and regulators.
• Contribute to business development and market treasury products to internal and external clients.
• Conduct market intelligence of local and international debt capital markets.
• Coordinate the preparation and execution of IFC’s local currency bond issuances in domestic and international markets.
• Design, maintain, and improve financial models to structure, evaluate, and price innovative transactions; and
• Provide training and knowledge management services to colleagues and external clients.
• MBA/Master’s degree in Finance, Financial Engineering, Economics, Financial Mathematics, Statistics, or related area.
• Between 4 and 8 years of relevant work experience in finance, preferable in fixed income and/or structured products within an investment bank, rating agency, or capital markets related institution.
• Solid theoretical and practical knowledge of fixed income markets including interest rate and cross currency derivatives and/or structured products.
• Highly motivated, results-oriented team player with an ability to multi-task and thrive in a transaction-driven environment and to pay attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong data analysis and financial modelling skills.
• Good business judgment and good track record in transaction execution in an investment environment; and
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.