Asst. Director Finance and Accounts
Jobs at:Bandari Maritime Academy
Deadline of this Job:
07 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must possess the following:
• Bachelor degree
• Master degree in Commerce, Business administration (accounting or finance option)
• Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPAK) or equivalent in good standing
• Ten (10) years’ work experience out of which four (4) years must have been in management Position
• Proficiency in Computer Applications (financial)
• Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Prospective candidates should submit applications in soft copy (in pdf format). The Application form should be downloaded using the link below and completed from the Academy website at: www.bma.ac.ke.
• The 20 completed application form accompanied with a detailed CV (with at least three referees), copies of academic and professional certificates to be emailed to email@example.com so as to reach the Academy not later than 5:00pm Kenyan time on 7th November , 2022. Applications received after the specified time will not be considered.
• Interested and qualified? Click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.