Jobs at:Central Bank of Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
14 October 2022
Date Posted: Monday, October 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Assurance Associates - Central Bank of Kenya
Our client, The Central Bank of Kenya (CBK), is responsible for formulating monetary policy to achieve and maintain price stability. The Central Bank also promotes financial stability; an effective and efficient payment, clearing, and settlement system; formulates and implements foreign exchange policies; holds and manages foreign exchange reserves; issuing of currency; and is the banker for, adviser to, and fiscal agent of the Government. CBK is seeking to recruit results-driven and highly motivated Graduates, who have at least two years of working experience, to fill the following exciting and challenging positions.
The Assurance Associates will be responsible for independently assessing, testing, and reporting on the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls related to processes within the bank.
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Management, Economics, Finance, or a related discipline from a reputable university.
• Must have a professional qualification(s) in accounting such as CPA, ACCA orequivalent.
• Have at least two (2) years of relevant work experience with a reputable professional services firm.
General Competencies for the positions
• Ability to make independent decisions - always staying objective.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and balance workload to complete multiple assignments within deadlines.
• Analytical thinking and ability to execute tasks in a structured manner with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Professionalism in interaction and execution of responsibilities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Relationship management skills - ability to build rapport and create good relationships.
• High level of integrity and ethical practices – always maintaining the reputation and public perception of the Bank.
• Resilience and ability to maintain momentum when faced with operational challenges, while adapting to a changing environment.
If you believe you meet the role specifications and can clearly demonstrate your abilities for any of the above roles, please submit your application or applications, including authentic certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificates and testimonials, your curriculum vitae, details of the current position, current remuneration, as well as email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees who can speak of your competence, character, and integrity.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Job application procedure
To view the detailed job descriptions for the vacant roles and a guide on how to apply for the vacant roles, kindly log onto our e-recruitment platform via https://www2.deloitte.com/ke/en/careers/executive-search-recruitment.html
Email or hard copy applications will not be accepted. All applications must be submitted through the e- recruitment portal to be considered, and your application must be received by 14 October 2022 to .
Executive Selection Division Deloitte Consulting Limited
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to diversity and gender equality. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.