Assurance Audit Senior
Jobs at:Ernst & Young
Deadline of this Job:
07 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, September 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Assurance Audit Senior
As a member of the Assurance team, you'll make a technical contribution to audit engagements and internal projects. You'll actively establish internal and external relationships and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for EY on existing engagements. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you'll lead engagements and escalate issues as appropriate. You'll confirm that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
What we look for;
• You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
• You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
• You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
• The ideal candidate should be an experienced auditor with;
• First or Second-Class Upper Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a Business-related field, Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), Law or Computer Science;
• 5+ years of audit experience
• A professional qualification in accounting (ACCA, CPA or CA) will be an added advantage;
• Advanced Computer skills and analytics;
• Foreign Language will be an added advantage
• Self-motivated & positive attitude
• Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
• Willingness to learn
• Desire to exceed expectations
What’s In It For You
• Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
• Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
• Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
• Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.