Jobs at:Baus Optical Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
25 March 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures
• Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
• Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
• Reporting of fraud
• Assist in an investigation.
• Analytical thinker and problem solver
• High level of accuracy
• Trustworthy and discrete when dealing with confidential information
• Team player and can take directives accurately
• Adhere to the Code of Ethics and Code of Professional Conduct.
• Flexible to move since the job requires travel to all Baus branches
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Diploma in Accounts or CPA section 4 or equivalent
• At least 1 year experience in accounting or finance or audit
• Computer literate
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.