Jobs at:Express Shipping & Logistics (EA) Limited (ESL)
Deadline of this Job:
12 February 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 07, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities:
• Support in conducting risk-based audit work.
• Develop detailed understanding of existing processes and consider any opportunities for improvement.
• Determining the accuracy and reliability of procedures by analyzing systems and internal controls.
• Draft reports after carrying out the assigned audits
• Carrying out spot checks and Analytical reviews
• Any other duties assigned by HOD.
• Execute audit assistant functions to check the accuracy of accounting systems and procedures.
• Review, assess and recommend improvements in systems, procedures and controls.
• Inspect, test and assess software and hardware systems for its failure.
• Study, inspect and assess, budgets, balance sheets and other related financial statements and records.
• Check and verify records are in conformity with industry practices and corporate policies.
• Ensure compliance of regulatory guidelines and generally accepted auditing standards.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Proper audit records and filing system.
• Execute audit plans as per set timelines.
• Proper system analysis and recommendations.
• Timely, accurate and detailed reports.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Preferably a degree (or pursuing) in any business-related field.
• CPA II or CIA qualification is desirable
• CISA qualification will be an added advantage
• Computer literate and proficient in accounting software applications, preferably ERP.
Competence & Skills:
• Good communication skills and keen listener.
• Detail oriented and able to interpret data.
• Honesty and integrity.
• Experience in the shipping and maritime industry an added advantage.
• Flexible and trainable.
• Able to complete assigned task as per scheduled timelines.
• Able to multitask, and travel when called upon to.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All interested persons to submit, through email, their application, CV, academic certificates, training certificate and testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org , attention the HRM. This advert runs for 7 days effective 6th to 12th February 2023. Canvassing in will lead to automatic disqualification.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.