Jobs at:Corporate Staffing
Deadline of this Job:
12 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the accounting and auditing team(s) in their daily functions.
• Prepare and manage audit budgets.
• Verify company(ies) financial information.
• Prepare audit reports and statements for review
• Resolve client(s) audit queries efficiently.
• Complete allocated tasks to a high standard which meet set reporting and auditing standards.
• Ensure compliance of regulatory guidelines and generally accepted auditing standards.
• Acts as an ambassador of the firm, building relationships and promoting the firm at every opportunity to facilitate new business opportunities.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Required Skills
• A Bachelor’s degree /Diploma from a recognized university (Accounting Option is preferable)
• Professional accounting qualification such Certified Public Accountants (CPA) and/or Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA).
• Thorough knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards and International Auditing Standards.
• QuickBooks knowledge, use of accounting and audit software is an added advantage
• At least Four (4) years’ professional experience working in an audit firm
• Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Highly motivated and Self-Driven
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you suit the above requirements, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject line by 15th August 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.