Jobs at:Kenya Orient Insurance Limited
Deadline of this Job:
02 February 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, January 29, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The position will perform the internal auditing activity and help the organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
KEY TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform ongoing compliance assessments, testing, and monitoring and facilitate remediation of control deficiencies based on audit observations or findings.
• Support the implementation of the audit cycle and deliver risk-based projects 100%.
• Provide a balanced evaluation of audit results/findings and recommendations for improvement of internal controls and operating procedures.
• Ensure Company operations and procedures are as per regulatory requirements and Company policies.
• Provide sound analytical support for key financial reporting and decision-making.
• Effectively communicate audit findings and recommendations to management.
• Create efficiency in the revenue chain, recommend new and continuous innovative ways to create efficiency and best practices.
• Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
• A holder of CPA (K) or CISA
• At least 3 years of auditing experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.