Jobs at:Lintons Beauty World
Deadline of this Job:
13 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Performance Indicators
• 100% completed audits/assessments for highest risk areas presented to board
• 80% implementation of scheduled audit plan activities/projects
• Preparation and presentation of audit report within 30 days of completion of the audit.
• 60% Implementation/Adoption of recommendations from compliance audits
• Minimize net wastage to below 1% gross sales [KSh 10,000,000]
• A Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, or a related field
• CPA (K)
• 7 years background Experience
Technical Skills / Leadership Competencies
• Understanding best practices in Industry procedures.
• Analytical skills
• Good working knowledge of IFRS/ISA/IAS and the Laws of Kenya
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Planning and Execution.
• Problem solving & decision making
• Membership to a professional body such as ICPAK or IIA
• Good knowledge of industry practices, procedures, regulations, and laws
• Good knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing principles and practices.
• Good knowledge of the standards for the professional practice of internal auditing and the code of ethics developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
English and Swahili
Key Internal Contacts
• Board of Directors
• Managing Director
• Strategy and Operations Director
• Controller and Internal Audit Manager
• Senior Associate Audit.
Key External Contacts
• Head of Security Mall Management for various malls where the Retail Stores are located
• External Auditors
• SAGE ERP Business Partner
• Operations manager/management team of outsourced security services.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.