Jobs at:PKF firms
Deadline of this Job:
16 December 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Verifying company financial information
• Addressing all queries arising from the semi senior /seniors regarding the audits
• Supporting the accounting and auditing teams in their daily functions
• Preparing audit reports and statements for review
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Key Result Areas:
• Effective and timely execution of Audit related assignments
• Effective contribution to the department’s development initiatives
Qualifications and Competencies Required:
• Graduate in the field of accounting, finance or any other related field
• Pursuing or planning to pursue a professional qualification such as CPA or ACCA
• Strong analytical and communication skills, both written and oral
• Professional competence, timeliness and mastery of subject matter.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.