Audit Manager - FMCG
Jobs at:Bridge Talent Management
Deadline of this Job:
05 May 2023
Date Posted: Friday, April 21, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor and control auditing staff.
• Managing project financials, including budgets, timely billing and collection and variance recognition.
• Addressing situations before they develop to crises and develops solutions to avoid recurrence,
• Coach, train and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
• Investigating complaints & reports
• Carrying out special anti-fraud investigations
• Carrying out internal control audits
• Oversee the activities of the audit team members.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a business field. Master’s degree is an added advantage.
• Professional Accounting qualification CPA (K) or ACCA.
• 5+ years of external audit experience, ideally with exposure to many industries.
• Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills, including leading small teams.
• Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques.
• Prior success conducting external or internal audits.
• Excellent written and oral communication ability.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.