Audit Officer II- Systems
Jobs at:The National Transport and Safety Authority
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Audit Officer II - Systems (GRADE NTSA 8) –REF NTSA 01/2023/05
Reporting to the Principal Audit Officer – Systems, the job holder will be responsible for development and implementation of the annual Information Systems audit plan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Contribute to the development of the annual Information Systems audit plan;
• Execute Information systems audit reviews based on the annual Information Systems Audit plan;
• Conducting general ICT reviews, audits of computer systems and technical environments;
• Analyzing data for the adequacy and effectiveness of system integrity, accuracy, security and control;
• Carry out compliance audits for information systems management procedures and ensure departmental compliance to the established control framework;
• Prepare and develop detailed audit programs for performing individual audits including the identification of key risks and controls, determination of audit scope, objectives and audit methodology;
• Carry out routine information systems audit investigations on areas identified by Management; and
• Conduct data extractions, analysis, and security reviews utilizing various computer assisted audit tools (CAAT).
Key Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems/Computer Science/Computer Engineering;
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) qualifications or other designation; other qualifications e.g. CISM, CISSP, CRISC, CEH;
• Computer proficiency; and
• Fulfil the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified candidates should apply in confidence indicating the Job Ref. No. on both the application and envelope to the address below, enclosing CV with full details of educational background and professional qualifications.
The application should also have copies of certificates, relevant testimonials and the National ID. Applications may be deposited at the Authority’s Head Office Reception, 316 Upper Hill Chambers, Ground floor, 2nd Ngong Avenue, or posted to;
The Director General,
National Transport and Safety Authority, 316 Upper Hill Chambers,
2nd Ngong Avenue,
P.O. Box 3602-00506,
All applications should be received not later than 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday 31st January, 2023
NTSA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Youth, Women and Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.