Audit & Risk Officer
Jobs at:Women Enterprise Fund
Deadline of this Job:
08 August 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties & Responsibilities
• Implementing internal audit policies, strategies and plans;
• Analysing data for preparing annual internal audit plan;
• Performing information systems Audits;
• Conducting internal Audits and preparing audit reports and following up on audit findings;
• Reviewing internal controls in the Fund;
• Conducting risk assessment, preparing initial reports on the results of risk assessment
• highlighting key vulnerabilities requiring follow up for conclusive resolution;
• Evaluating the adequacy of system controls and recommending improvements;
• Developing scripts for mining and analysing data for routine internal audit activities;
• Conducting operational, compliance, financial, systems and investigative audits;
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for Appointment:
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
• A Bachelor of Commerce Degree (Accounting/Finance option) or Bachelor’s in Information
• Technology from a recognized university/institution and passed CPA II or CISA certification;
• Served in a reputable organization for at least three (3) years in a similar position;
• Proficiency in computer applications;
• Possession of a certification or diploma in Information Technology will be and added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Applications clearly marked with the position reference and title and including detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, professional qualifications, testimonials, day-time telephone
• number, names and addresses of three professional referees should be delivered to the Fund by hand, courier or post so as to reach the address below on or before 8th August 2022 by 5:00 PM.
• The Chief Executive Officer
• Women Enterprise Fund
• 11th Floor, Britam Tower
• P. O. Box 17126 -00100
• After selection, successful candidates will be expected to provide details of their current salary and the following documents: Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal
• Investigations; Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA; Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Clearance from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
• Women Enterprise Fund is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.