Audit for Regional Humanitarian Aid Project-Eastern Africa
Jobs at:Diakonie Katastrophenhilfe
Deadline of this Job:
19 June 2022
Date Posted: Friday, June 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The auditor should have access to all legal documents, correspondences, and any other information associated with the project and deemed necessary by the auditor. The auditor will also obtain confirmation of amounts disbursed and outstanding at the Bank. Available information should include copies of the relevant: project appraisal document; financing agreement; financial management assessment reports; supervision mission reports and implementation status reports.
Time frame & Audit Deliverables
• The consolidated financial report and accounting records of the project under consideration must be made available by the partner and the DKH representative to the auditors during the audit period.
• The auditing process shall be completed within 4 weeks after this date.
• Two copies of the audited financial statements including the audit report, management letter and management response should be received by the audited partner no later than one week after completion of the audit.
• If there is any reason for a delay, this has to be communicated directly to the audited partner by either party (with copies of the correspondence to the other concerned party).
Desired Profile of the Auditor(s)
• Audit firm with a Regional presence in the Project Implementation countries or with permit to operate in the said countries.
• The audit firm must be registered and has a license from a national or regional professional Accountancy Body.
• The firm should have relevant experience in accounting and auditing of humanitarian projects, especially donor-funded operations.
• The key audit team will comprise, at least: (a) An audit manager with at least 7 years’ experience in auditing and with a sound knowledge of German Funded Projects. In addition, he/she should be a member of a recognized accountancy professional body; (b) A team leader with at least a degree in auditing/accounting or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in auditing; and (c) An assistant auditor with adequate experience and professional qualifications.
• Audit report, Management letter, other communication shall be in english language
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The bidders should provide the following documents in their application.
• A valid registration certificate and proof of having worked in the 3 Countries of project implementation (Ethiopia, South Sudan and Somalia)
• A Company profile.
• A financial quote including a breakdown of all the relating costs
• List of clients served from NGOs in the project region will be an added advantage.
Interested eligible bidders may send their applications with the above information to email@example.com by 19th June 2022. All e-mails should be sent with the subject line “ Project No. K-AFK-2021-9002 Audit.”
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.