Auditor, Operations Audit
Jobs at:KCB Bank Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
25 January 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Operations Audit Department is the unit within the Audit Division that focusses on providing assurance over the branch network and head office support functions
Reporting to the Audit Manager, the role will provide independent and objective assurance on the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes to add value and improve Organization’s operations.
• Developing, in liaison with the Audit Manager appropriate audit tests and programs aimed at achieving the desired objectives in auditable areas.
• Reporting risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified and providing value adding recommendations for improving the organization’s operations, in terms of both efficient and effective performance.
• Provide assurance that operations and processes conform to current KCB group policies and procedures
• Drafting, in concurrence with the Audit Manager suitable management reports on key control weaknesses, non-compliance with procedures and management policies and regulatory requirements, among others, on those areas audited.
• Maintain respectful and effective communications and relationships with key stakeholders
• Continuous tracking and reporting on of audit issues logged from previous audits
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
• Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field.
• Any one qualification from the list: CPA(K), ACCA, CIA, CISA.
• 5 years’ relevant work experience consisting of 3 years’ experience in audit and 2 years’ experience of banking operations or auditing of a financial institution.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.