Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, July 20 2023
Date Posted: Friday, July 07 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy.
• Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
• Control and secure cash and cash equivalents for property according to cash handling policy and procedures.
• Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures.
• Prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
• Audit statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
• Audit and reconcile all revenue postings.
• Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
• Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.