Jobs at:Peoplelink Consultants Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
30 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About Peoplelink Consultants Ltd
• Peoplelink Consultants Ltd is a consultancy services company incorporated under the laws of Kenya. Our mission is to provide value adding support services to our customers. Emphasis being on human resource recruitment, training and development as well as outsourcing of labour and other services. Our customers include individuals, small and medium enterprises as well as large corporations.
Duties, Responsibilities, Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of between 3-5 years’ experience in automotive repairs and maintenance work.
• Experience as a Service Technician at a Dealer level or a large service repair shop with a strong technical performance record an advantage. For example, Toyota, DT. Dobie, Simba Colt, Nissan, Isuzu, Honda, etc.
• Performance or supervising automotive repairs and maintenance work an additional advantage.
• Mechanical and Electrical skills including the ability to diagnose mechanical and electrical problems.
• Ability to expertly diagnose issues based on experience, analysis, and testing and diagnostic equipment.
• Maintains leading-edge knowledge of automotive diagnosis technology, digital manuals, and reference materials.
• Ability to work in harmony and teamwork within the service department and with all other departments.
• Possess good people handling and leadership skills including communication skills.
• Must be able to perform the physical duties associated with this position.
• Good time management and administrative skills.
• Must be able to be flexible to work demands and reliable.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Diploma in Automotive/Technical Certificates plus; relevant trade qualification with a minimum Trade Test Grade I, II & III.
• Must be flexible to work demands and be very reliable.
• Must possess a Valid Driver License with a clean driving record.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.