Jobs at:Yetu Sacco Society Limited
Deadline of this Job:
20 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, August 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Bancassurance Officer (1 POST): JOB REFERENCE: YTS/BAO/2022
Purpose Of The Job
The incumbent will be charged with generating revenues through Sacco Assurance Partnerships targeting individual members and grow their market share.
Duties And Responsibilities
1. Ensure 100% compliance with the insurance regulator i.e. IRA.
2. Give sound insurance advisory and support services to the Sacco.
3. Ensure adherence to service level agreements.
4. Ensure products manuals, process flows, policy and procedure manuals are updated accordingly.
5. Identification of potential markets.
6. Design and monitor claim handling alongside other procedures.
7. Ensure proper, efficient coordination and administration of insurance services.
8. Ensure timely renewal of IRA license.
9. Ensure that insurance product binders are inclusive and competitively priced.
10. Sale and market Sacco Assurance products alongside other Sacco products.
11. Balance the portfolio by selling all insurance products to ensure maximization of insurance commissions.
12. Ensure premium is collected and deposited in the collection account.
13. Manage Yetu Sacco IPF Advance loan book.
14. Comply with Audit and Compliance measures set by the department.
15. Ensure Customer experience is maintained as per the set KTS standards.
16. Manage Claims by ensuring they are handled promptly, effectively and efficiently.
17. Ensure that all business is renewed at 100% and those not renewed are tracked.
18. AGMs and all other activation drives.
19. Conduct Product trainings and forums to branch staff and Sacco members to create awareness.
20. Attend credit meetings to mine data and accompany credit team for client visits.
21. Keep records for motor certificates issued, livestock tags and medical cards.
22. Timely submission of all reports.
Qualifications And Experience
1. Holder of a Bachelors degree from a recognized university in Insurance, Business, Finance or other related field. Professional qualification in any Insurance related field will be an added advantage.
2. Certificate of Proficiency (COP).
3. At least 2 years active working experience in direct sales in a bancassurance environment or Insurance industry.
4. Exposure to Bancassurance processes and procedures will be an added advantage.
5. Excellent knowledge of Insurance products, underwriting processes and emerging market/industry trends.
6. Team working skills with ability to deliver and exceed targets.
7. Full understanding of all products, sound knowledge of the Sacco processes and procedures.
8. Excellent communication, presentation skills, problem solving skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
9. Excellent business development and Client relationship Management skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria may submit their application letter together with their detailed CV, Copies of Academic & Professional Certificates, Names and Contacts of three referees in a clearly marked envelope addressed to:
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
YETU SACCO SOCIETY LIMITED
P.O BOX 511-60202, NKUBU
OR Email their applications to email@example.com clearly indicating the position applied for with the job reference number in the subject line on or before August 20th 2022. Applications that are incomplete, received after the due date or that do not meet the stated requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing Will Lead to Automatic Disqualification.
Successful Candidates MUST Fulfill The Requirements Of Chapter Six Of The Constitution Of Kenya 2010.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.