Board of Directors
Jobs at:Nzoia Water Services Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
13 October 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Board of Directors
The Board of NZOWASCO has vacancies for representatives of the following stakeholders;
• One (1) Director from Bungoma County nominated by a body of professionalsrepresenting accountants, Auditors, supply chain, public secretaries, engineers, lawyers, doctors, human resource, surveyors, training institutes, arbitrators, among
• One (1) Director from Trans- Nzoia County representing different resident organizations as stakeholders of the Company.
To be eligible all the persons appointed to the Board shall:
• have a minimum of a Bachelors degree from a recognized university in any of the following backgrounds:
• Accounting / Finance, Registered Engineer, Human Resource degree and practitioner, Practising Advocate of the High Court, Business systems/ Management systems Degree, IT practitioner degree or equivalent.
• Must be in good standing with representative organization/institution or professional body.
• Must have a minimum of seven years working experience in the core profession of the person.
• Meets the Fit and Proper test criteria from WASREB available at www.nzoiawater.or.ke.
• Must have attended Corporate Governance Training in a recognized institution.
• Must not be a supplier or other trading associates of the company.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons resident within the service area of the company, meet the eligibility criteria and wish to be considered for the
position of an independent board member in the company. Successful candidates will be required to meet leadership and integrity criteria set under Chapter Six of the Constitution, 2010 i.e Clearance certificate from HELB, DCI, KRA, EACC and CRB
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should submit their application letter, Curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, National Identification card/Passport and any other relevant testimonials in HARD COPY, sealed envelopes marked with Reference Number and the position applied, by 13th October 2022 and addressed as shown below.
Or may be deposited at Nzoia Water Services Company Limited Head Office – Webuye, opposite former Pan Paper Mills, Next to Masinde Muliro University (Webuye Branch) along Webuye – Eldoret/Bungoma road.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide the following documents during the interview; Certificate of good conduct, HELB clearance certificate, CRB clearance, Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA and EACC clearance.
Nzoia Water Services Company Ltd
P.O. Box 1010- 50205
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.