Bookkeeper (Hotel) – Lamu
Jobs at:Summit Recruitment and Search
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
• Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct daybook, supplier’s ledger, customer ledger and general ledger.
• Bring the books to the trial balance stage.
• Perform partial checks of the posting process.
• Complete tax forms.
• Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements.
• Process accounts receivable/payable and handles payroll in a timely manner.
• Must have a degree in Finance.
• Must have CPA III.
• 5 years’ bookkeeping experience in the hospitality sector.
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles.
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software.
• Proficiency in English and in MS Office.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click Here to Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.