Branch Coordinator (Micro -Finance)
Jobs at:Summit Recruitment and search
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Implement effective sales strategies and lead sales personnel (Team leaders and sales associates) towards attainment of their sales targets.
• Ensure organization of activation that aim at increasing market awareness of checkoff and personal loan products.
• Build and grow on existing customer base, expand growth in new markets, products and services.
• Ensure Active Sales Associates target attainment.
• Effective recruitment of sales personnel, orientation, training, coaching and mentoring of new employees.
• Monitoring of branch personnel performance through reporting.
• Provide leadership and guidance to the branch team through effective planning, communication, training, mentoring and coaching.
• Oversee portfolio growth, quality and client base growth.
• Ensure first appraisal is done effectively in strict adherence to credit, collection and compliance policy.
• Oversee management of company resources assigned to the branch team
• Coordinate the safekeeping of Branch assets including structures, equipment, inventory and also oversee efficient utilization of allocated budget and compliance.
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a coordinator in the finance sector in a similar role, with 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role.
• Leadership skills and People management skills
• Time management and strong negotiation skills.
• Ability to gather marketing intelligence.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.