Business Analyst (OPS & Tech)
Deadline of this Job:
27 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, October 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• TTS Global Payments & Receivables Technology is undergoing radical transformation through the rollout of a new strategic technology stack for Payment processing. This role is fundamental in delivering major enhancements within Middle East & Africa (MEA). Enabling the business to achieve their growth ambitions will be the cornerstone of the project objectives.
• The successful candidate will be expected to be knowledgeable in Payments and be able to work as Payment analyst. The Projects Business Analyst is responsible for the ISO Program rollout management and implementation. Process re-engineering, efficiency and automation recommendations, initiative tracking, project management and implementation across Sub Saharan Africa
• The analyst will be required to apply problem solving skills, integrate in-depth speciality subject matter expertise with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. He or she should have a good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the function. The roles and responsibilities require application of analytical thinking, knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies; requires attention to detail and sound judgement. The person will need to be comfortable operating in an agile delivery environment. Strong stakeholder management skills are the must as the role will require them to engage with a broad set of technology, operations and product stakeholders.
• We are seeking a Payments Business Analyst (BA) with prior experience as a BA or Payments Subject Matter Expert (SME).
• Based on Business requirement should be able to provide detailed solution. Candidate should be good knowledge in various Payment Types such as Domestic Funds Transfer, Cross Border Payments/SWIFT, RTGS, Instant Payments Scheme is required
• Manage projects and programs through the full project lifecycle, from conception through roll-out and ongoing support/analysis; and continuously ensure our suite of projects have alignment to transformation goals.
• This role will also scope project releases, agreeing to and tracking business priorities, incorporating regulatory and compliance requirements and investment tracking.
• Good exposure and hands on experience on SWIFT MT and ISO formats for Payments & Receivables (P&R) flow is highly desired
• Effectively Co-ordinate/Communicate within teams and with Partner stakeholders, when required
• Having experience in preparing User stories and Use Cases for various projects
• Management of the Cluster Book of Work for ISO 20022 and driving the prioritisation with countries operations, product management and technology teams.
• Lead the assessment of countries pre-introduction of an ISO XML 20022 regulation and infrastructure.
• Own sign-off of Project Requirements including alignment to the business objectives, scheme requirements, branch needs and client lens.
• Responsbility to look beyond compliance and identify the opportunities on improvements on back of ISO 20022.
• Comfortable in working with global and virtual teams and across various lines of business
• Follow market, industry and client trends to own field and adapts them for application Citi’s products and solutions platforms.
• Understands the project timelines focusing on delivering milestones
• Escalate project risks to the project lead, or project sponsor, when appropriate
• Creates and maintains strong relationships across all levels of the organization
• Adhere to the change management processes and document all changes
• Prepare change requests and follow through the end-to-end process
• Compliance with Citi's System Development Lifecycle and Information Security requirements.
• 5-10 years of experience in Project Management, business analyses or related environment
• Intellectual curiosity, analytical and conceptual thinker
• Proficient with the project life cycle (Waterfall and Agile)
• Enthusiastic, highly motivated and very detail-oriented individual - positive, “can do” attitude
• Good Payments and Swift message knowledge and context would be beneficial
• Good communications up to and including Management level
• Understanding of Payments environment
• Knowledge of business systems
• Proactively seeks and develops new opportunities
• Good Team player
• Good co-ordination and management skills.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.